Welcome to my book blog!

I usually read books that pertain to the Supernatural/Paranormal genre. My blog will include books about vampires, witches, wolves, ghosts, and pretty much any other "not normal" thing. I just read for fun and thought this would be a great way to get my opinion on the so many books that I read, out there for everyone else to see! This is a very informal blog for me. Just my opinions and recommendations!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Book Review's

I am almost done with this Comp and Math course for the summer so hopefully I will be able to start reading a lot more! It is killing me to not be able to read every day! I am 3/4 of the way through Eden's Root and I love it so far! It is an amazing read and I am sure the author can't wait to read my review as well as others on my blog.

There are many books that I have on the "to read" shelf and I can't wait to get to them! I have 5 right now that are "priority" but so many of my favorite book series have come out with the newest books and as soon as I am able I am going to go back to my "reading one book every three days" routine and get these things knocked out!

I love to read and I am so thankful when authors give me their books to read and review. It's a true blessing to get to read and post my reviews so that other people may want to read the same books and enjoy the same things that I have loved in each of the books that I read.

I am trying to think of new ways to spice this old blog up but I’m not quite sure how to do it yet. I'm thinking about doing some giveaways or just posting info about books that others might like to read. I read a lot of the same genre type books so maybe there are others who like one book and think "well I wonder what other books I would like that are like this one?" so maybe I will start posting about books that are similar to one another and if you like this one you might also like this other one!

So as I said before, fellow blog followers, please bare with me while I am trying to finish up these summer courses and get my reading back on schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment