Welcome to my book blog!

I usually read books that pertain to the Supernatural/Paranormal genre. My blog will include books about vampires, witches, wolves, ghosts, and pretty much any other "not normal" thing. I just read for fun and thought this would be a great way to get my opinion on the so many books that I read, out there for everyone else to see! This is a very informal blog for me. Just my opinions and recommendations!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fever Review


Title: Fever (The Chemical Garden Trilogy Book 2)


Author: Lauren DeStefano


Publish Date: 2/21/2012


My Rating: ★★★★★


Synopsis:



Rhine and Gabriel have escaped the mansion, but they’re still in danger. Outside,
they find a world even more disquieting than the one they left behind. Determined to
get to Manhattan and to find Rhine’s twin brother Rowan, the two press forward,
amidst threats of being captured again . . . or worse.

The road they are on is long and perilous-and in a world where young women only live
to age 20 and men die at age 25, time is precious. In this sequel to Lauren
DeStefano’s harrowing Wither, Rhine must decide if freedom is worth the price-now
that she has more to lose than ever.



WOW! This book was so fast paced I read it in only a few hours! I couldnt put it down! All the twists and turns within this book and the vivid detail in which they're given, make it feel as though you are right there in the action. And the ending is more surprising than ever. I thought I knew how this book would end when I started it, and even half way through it, but boy was I wrong. I will most likely read this series again. I only wish I had the third book already because it leaves you wanting more with such a great cliff hanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment